We went bike riding at some parks. I didn't take that many pics, but here are a few...
The girls riding their bikes at the park.

Caitie on the basketball court.

The girls swinging.

This was on a different day; we were at a nearby park.



Bailey is patiently waiting to play basketball.

I got a couple of pics of Caitie shootin' hoops...


You know how summer is here in the Valley of the Sun... especially in the afternoons... so after being out in the heat, it was time to head home and jump in our nice cool pool...
I already put swimming pics up a few posts back, but here are some more...
This was on a cloudy day...
Bailey has a thing about screaming... a lot... while in the pool...
Scream #1...

Scream #2...

Scream #3... Well, you get the idea. She was having fun, so we just went along with it. ha

This is how we saw Caitie most of the time... she loves going under water...



This was on on a sunny day...
Bailey wasn't screaming for once... ha...

The usual view of Caitie...

The girls love jumping in the pool. Here's Caitie...


The girls playin' in the pool. (bailey ended up with just one floatie on; it's on her other arm. the other one got a hole in it and went flat, so i took it off. she did really well with just the one. i did buy her a new pair of floaties)


We all love the pool. :)
The girls also did crafts during the summer months. I didn't get many pics, but here is one...

I'm still trying to get caught up on 2014 posts.
(see below for the other 'summer stuff' post)

