Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Summertime, Summertime, Sum-Sum-Summertime...

Is that song in your head now?

It is now fall, so I guess it's time to do a summer post. I'll probably get around to doing an actual fall post some time next year. um, yeah... Anyhoo...

Here are a few things Caitie did over the summer...

Summer camp... There were parties, special guests and fun activities, field trips, crafts, free time for the kids to play, etc... She had fun. I took this pic on a water event day.

 
Private swimming lessons in the late afternoon... (morning group lessons were full)
 



Tumbling...
 

Swingin', slidin', and sand play before the pool was put up.


I found a neat idea on Pinterest of filling plastic with water and duct taping it. The girls had fun running and sliding around on it.



Swimming...

I didn't take many pics while in the pool due to what happened to my other Canon camera last swimming season... being dropped in the pool and ruining it. I took this pic just after putting the pool up; the girls were playing in it while it was being filled with water.


Bailey waiting patiently... not... (ha)... to go in the pool...




















We made a few trips up north to our property...
 
 
We had a nice summer. :)