Thursday, January 24, 2008

A day spent with Caitie and her bear

I started taking pics of Caitie during the early part of the day(this was on Monday). After a while I realized that her bear was in most of the pics I took of her, so I decided to continue that theme and get her throughout the day with her bear. View the pics below to see how their day went...

Pulling mr. bear around in the little red wagon.



Time for a car ride.



Letting mr. bear know that he has to be brave and go down the slide.



Time to bake some cookies... yum! These are Dad's favorite cookies: Oatmeal Scotchies.



Getting a head start on the sampling.



Putting cookies into the cat cookie jar. Caitie loves this cookie jar.



Playing with her Little Leap Frog.



Conked out...



This was one of those stressful baths, I didn't even get a chance to do her hair. I had to wake her up from her nap, which isn't easy to do, and then attempt to get her in the bathtub... boy, was this a struggle! I gave her a quick bath and I mean quick... two minutes tops... then bundled her up in her bath towel, which she loves. But she was still upset about being woken up too soon from her nap, so she was in a sulky mood for most of the evening.



We were on our way to Best Buy, and as you can see here, she's getting weary of seeing a camera in her face. We went there to get me a Wacom Bamboo Tablet. A really cool device to help out in Photoshop, and can be used as a mouse as well.



Totin' her best bud around at Best Buy.



Time for bed, which includes a bottle of milk and one of her favorite DVDs... The Pink Panther, and Molly, she follows Caitie to bed. Thanks for spending the day with Caitie and her bear.



P.S. Here she is, still up... I guess she's going to be nocturnal like her mom and dad.

No comments: