Friday, January 11, 2008

A Walmart and Home Depot kinda gal

Most of these pics were taken while shopping at Walmart and Home Depot at holiday time, a couple were taken just after the holidays. These were taken with a Canon Powershot, which is a good camera, but it just doesn't compare to the Canon 300 DSLR camera I usually use. No matter what settings I use on the Canon Powershot, I can never seem to get a good 'in store' pic.

It's pretty obvious where this pic was taken. Caitie had just picked out a pink beanie. She wore it the whole time we were shopping, she wouldn't even take it off at check-out, the lady had to reach over the counter to swipe the barcode while the beanie was still on Caitie's head. It was either that or pass Caitie over the counter, which I couldn't see happening.



Don't mess with the beanie girl. Why is it people seem to get an attitude as soon as they put a beanie on? Or is it just me who thinks this way? hmmm...

Caitie picked this bike out herself. Out of all the pink and purple bikes that were around, she went for this one. I must admit, I prefer the green one too.



The first thing Caitie noticed when walking into Home Depot were these cute little horses. She loves horses. Her favorite word right now is "horsey".



Home Depot elf?



These were taken last week when leaving Walmart. I decided to let her take a ride on 'chicken little', or whatever it is. It cost 50 cents for a 10 second, not so thrilling ride, but she seemed to enjoy it and didn't want to leave.



Giving her new friend a good-bye hug.

No comments: