Click on the 'play' button to view the e-card. The pages turn automatically, but if it doesn't move fast enough for you, and you're done viewing the front of the card, click on the 'right arrow' to see the inside of the card. Once you're there, the page will turn again automatically, but I only used the front and the first two pages of the e-card (the inside), so there's no need to view the rest of the pages (there was no way to get rid of them), so when the inside page turns, just click the 'left arrow' to go back to the inside of the card. Does this make sense to you? If so, please explain it to me, because I haven't a clue what I'm talkin' about. Ever thought you'd see the day when there would be such lengthy directions on how to view an e-card? Of course, I did make the e-card, and didn't have a clue as to what I was doing........ enough said.


