Gosh, am I tired... *phew* ... I just got back from England where I took many pics of the Royal Wedding. Below are some of my faves... Look at the vantage point I had on several of them... amazing, eh? um, yeah... Well, as I'm sure you know, I'm kiddin' around... about being in England, that is... not about taking pics with a good vantage point... I did do that. I took all the pics below, but did so in front of my TV between 2am and 6am this morning. Did any of you stay up to watch the 'wedding of the century'? I thought about recording it and then watching it at my leisure, but that wouldn't have been the same as actually witnessing the wedding as it was taking place; so I made myself stay up to watch it, and just before it started I decided to grab my camera and take a few pics, which turned into quite a few pics. Some of my favorites are below. I also got a few pics of my two princesses, of which I included one of each below.
It was a beautiful ceremony; every aspect of it was wonderful, and the scenery surrounding Westminster Abbey, and the church itself, were beyond amazing! Great job, I say! It truly looked like a fairytale wedding.
Here are some of the pics I took; the 'frame' look around each pic is part of the TV frame. I like how that worked out. If 'LIVE' hadn't been on each pic, I may have gotten away with y'all thinkin' I was actually there. You would have thought that, right? Right?!? Moving on now...

The architecture is amazing! Love it!

They make a gorgeous couple, don't they?



Love what he had to say. Does he remind you of anyone? Sean Connery, maybe? um, yeah...




The Queen was dressed in a nice, cheery yellow dress and hat... always a hat. She reminds me of my grandmother, known affectionately as Mema. Something about the face... they look similar, have similar expressions, etc.

This looks similar to a pic above... I love this vantage point.




And they lived happily ever after... :) This was not an easy pic to get... even with them having kissed twice; each kiss lasted all of two seconds, but the network decided to do a playback of their first kiss in slow motion to prove there really was a kiss, that's how I was able to get this shot.

I think most, if not all, my pics turned out pretty well considering they were all taken in front of a TV in the wee hours of the morning.
I took these pics this afternoon. My two princesses...

