I took these pics yesterday. Caitie played for a bit, worked on a puzzle book, etc. Caitie and Bailey's main playroom is the loft upstairs. They play downstairs too, but the loft is the designated playroom. It's where most of the baby toys are and Caitie's desk and kitchen.
They weren't much in the mood for a posed shot, of which I'm not supposed to be taking of Caitie anyway, but I took one. They were in the loft.

Caitie working on her puzzle book.

Bailey got into Caitie's crayon/marker container.
She loved it! Don't worry, I kept my eye on her while playing with them.
The loft. The girls' toy box is in the left of the pic, then there's Caitie doing her puzzle book, Bailey's toys are everywhere, Caitie's desk is to the right, then there's Bailey playing with the crayons. Bailey's bouncy is to the right of Caitie's desk, and Caitie's kitchen is on a different wall next to the toy box, out of view. The opening you see in the middle top part of the room looks over the living room. The window letting in all the light is to the right of Caitie's desk on a different wall. Just giving you an idea what it's like in the loft.


I took this pic late last night; as you can see on the clock to the right of Michael, it was 11:27pm; we're all night owls. Caitie was already in bed in her room watching 'Kitten Party' (a cute dvd with kittens running around doing silly things; she loves it), and Bailey and her daddy were chillin' and watching 'Third Rock from the Sun' in our bed. Bailey and her daddy are hooked on it. When I get control of the TV at night, the shows I choose are either 'Law & Order', 'Law & Order CI', 'Alfred Hitchcock Presents', 'Perry Mason', or 'ER'; we have all these shows on DVD. Bailey loves all of those shows, especially the music from the Law & Order shows, and ER. If she's busy playing when they come on, she'll stop what she's doing and listen, once the music is over, she'll go back to what she was doing; sometimes she watches the programs all the way through. It's interesting how a baby finds grown-up TV interesting. The lighting wasn't very good, so the pic is a bit on the dark side.
I took this pic this morning before taking Caitie to Summer Camp. As you can see, she wasn't too crazy about having her pic taken. Again I made her pose... when will I ever learn?!? I think she was a bit nervous about returning to Summer Camp. She asked if I could pick her up early again, and I told her that I planned on her going a full day today, but told her if she changed her mind she could have either Ms. Tammy or Ms. Renae call me and I would come pick her up early. I got her the 'Packit' lunch container (she's holding it in the pic below) last week, this is her first time using it; I was using white lunch bags for her lunches. The Packit is supposed to keep food and drinks cold for up to 10 hours; Caitie picked the pretty pink design. All the pics I displayed in this post aren't of very good quality; I'm not sure what's up with my camera... it has to be the camera... it couldn't possibly be me... nope, it couldn't be! um, yeah...
While playing in the loft yesterday, I got some video of Bailey crawling, or more like crawl/scootin'. She kept heading for the stairs, of which I would call her name and tell her to come back; this went on for a while. She probably would have crawled/scooted faster if I hadn't kept calling her name and asking her to come back. I then asked Caitie to let y'all know how she's doin'; she doesn't like being put on the spot, so you can tell it's a bit of a 'stiff performance', if you will, but she does send a kiss your way which makes it all worth it. Bailey was gettin' tired towards the end of the video, so there's a bit of cryin' goin' on. Sassy and Molly-Mae each made a quick appearance, but Holly-Hoo didn't make the cut, she was snoozin' somewhere, so missed out, as did Michael, he was studying in the living room below; I'm in it, voice only, which is enough, if you ask me. um yeah...
Click on the 'play' button to view the video clip.





