Thursday, January 17, 2008

Music and Cats

Caitie enjoys playing the piano occasionally. I'll be doing something around the house, and all of a sudden I'll hear the sweet sound of little hands banging on the piano keys. She gets up there on her own now and plays for a bit. She doesn't sit still for long though, she's always on the go.



We had to take one of our cats to the veterinarian's office the other day. Poor Holly... she's been sneezing, wheezing, and any other 'ing' that goes along with a cold or possible allergy. Whenever we take one of the cats to the vet, the other one goes along for the ride. I wish I would have taped Michael trying to get Molly into the pet carrier. Holly wasn't a problem, she's a cooperative cat, but Molly acted as if we were taking her to her execution. Her legs were sprawled out, back claws in lashing position, but Michael finally shoved, I mean, placed her into the pet carrier. The trip went ok, and all is well now.

2 comments:

NancyM said...

Lesa,
I really enjoy logging on to Caitie's blog. Now I can see all of her happenings. She is so cute. Thanks for starting a blogspot.

Caitie & Bailey's mama said...

Thanks, Nancy, for the nice comment. :) I'm not much of a 'blogger', but I thought I would give it a try.