Look who's talking
It's been quite a while since I've used my mini flip recorder; Michael got it for me for our anniversary last December. I keep it in my purse most of the time and since it's out of sight, it's out of mind, so there have been no videos of Caitie for quite some time. I decided to take it out today to get Caitie playing with her alphabet puzzle. She knows her letters, and will usually start placing them on the puzzle board at random, without my help. This time she was distracted by the recorder and also by one of her favorite cartoons, Little Bear. If that wasn't enough, the camera was low on fuel... the battery died after just a couple of minutes. I replaced the batteries a little while later and got a couple of minutes of Caitie out back before going in for dinner. We always order pizza on Thursday nights when it's time for Celebrity Apprentice. Tonight was the finale. I'm gonna miss that show. It was for a good cause this time, all winnings went to charity. If you didn't see it this time around, be sure and check it out next year. I got a little sidetracked, so back to the main topic... Caitie is saying phrases now, and one of my favorite phrases of hers is: "mama, what are you doing?" She asks that quite often. We have to watch what we say these days, not that we have any reason to, mind you(ha), because Caitie repeats most everything we say. It seems she learns something new every day. This is old news, but she counts to ten, and sometimes beyond, and she also knows shapes and colors. She learned those a long time ago. Now if I could just get her on that potty chair...

No comments:
Post a Comment