Thursday, May 22, 2008

What? & Mama!

Here are a couple of short video clips of Caitie, along with pics that go with each clip.

In this first clip what I'm trying to do is get her to say, "I don't have it", of which she means to say, "I don't want it", and when she says it, she has a serious tone, it's adorable and funny. I try to get her to eat a sandwich, of which I already know she doesn't want because she just said the above phrase and I'm hoping she'll say it again on camera, of which she refuses... little stinker. You do get to see her say "what" a few times though. ha Towards the end of the clip I ask her to use her potty chair, of which she doesn't want to and starts to withdraw a bit. I don't know when I'll get that girl potty trained. I also got her climbing the slide. She enjoyed it until she reached the top and felt the sun's heat on the plastic and wanted off right away. Poor thing. If you're wondering if she's wearing a dress that's a bit on the big side, she isn't. She's wearing one of my shirts from long ago. I don't know why I kept it all this time, but I'm glad I did since she likes wearing it.



Sorry about the poor quality of the video clip, and also for the bright light that shows in the first part of the video. It's not easy getting video clips of Caitie, she doesn't liked to be taped, so I get what I can, when I can, and where I can.




In the clip below she's playing in the Dora sprinkler, and wanting me to play too. You'll hear a 'click, click' towards the beginning of the clip, and will also notice that I'm not concentrating on taping her, that's because I'm also trying to get pics of her; it can be a little tricky, especially when I end up joining her in the fun... water and cameras don't mix. ha



After running through the puddles she enjoys making footprints.



No comments: