Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thanks, Pete

We had a get-together at Peter Piper Pizza on Monday night; we were still celebrating Caitie's birthday. She has no idea what day her actual birthday is. ha It was quite busy for a Monday night, there were two other kids celebrating birthdays there as well. The theme I chose was Little Bear. No surprise there, I'm sure, well, maybe a little since we just returned from Disneyland, one might think I would have chosen a Mickey Mouse theme, but we had enough of Mickey last week. ha It's not easy finding Little Bear party supplies, I had to go to eBay to get party plates, napkins, and a centerpiece. I was also able to find Little Bear edible wafer paper characters that I put on the cupcakes I made. The wafer paper is supposed to merge to the frosting, but when I ate mine, I noticed it slipping off; that wasn't supposed to happen. No one said anything about it, but I'm sure they were questioning my choice of frosting decor. ha We did the opening of gifts and the cupcakes right before closing time. We were the last group to leave.

I got a quick pic of her before heading out. It's a good thing I did, the band in her hair didn't last long, it came out shortly after we arrived at the pizza place.



Enjoying her favorite ride.



She played in this thing all night.



Happy with her baby from Anne Geddes. (yes, i gave in and decided to give it to her for part of her birthday present from me and michael.)



Oh, what can it be...



Why, it's what she's been wanting forever, it seems, a train set. She got lots of other nice gifts as well.



We lit the birthday candle three times with the hopes of getting a pic of her blowing it out; this is the best I could do.



This was another attempt at it. I think she's gettin' tired of blowin' out the flame on cue. ha

No comments: