Cardinals' quarterback Kurt Warner. If you watched the Super Bowl, you know that he received the Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year Award. It was presented to him before the game started. I don't pay much attention to awards given to athletes, but after reading someone's blog, I realized there is more to this guy than playing football, and understood why he was chosen to receive the award. To read his testimony, click on his name above. To see why he's deserving of this award, click on the award link above. It would be nice if he decided to stay with the Cardinals next season, but I understand his desire to do whatever God calls him to do, whatever that may be; that's what matters most.
Monday, February 2, 2009
It's not just about football
The Super Bowl was an exciting game, most of the excitement being in the 4th quarter. That's what I remembered most about yesterday's game, that was until I found out about the
Cardinals' quarterback Kurt Warner. If you watched the Super Bowl, you know that he received the Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year Award. It was presented to him before the game started. I don't pay much attention to awards given to athletes, but after reading someone's blog, I realized there is more to this guy than playing football, and understood why he was chosen to receive the award. To read his testimony, click on his name above. To see why he's deserving of this award, click on the award link above. It would be nice if he decided to stay with the Cardinals next season, but I understand his desire to do whatever God calls him to do, whatever that may be; that's what matters most.
Cardinals' quarterback Kurt Warner. If you watched the Super Bowl, you know that he received the Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year Award. It was presented to him before the game started. I don't pay much attention to awards given to athletes, but after reading someone's blog, I realized there is more to this guy than playing football, and understood why he was chosen to receive the award. To read his testimony, click on his name above. To see why he's deserving of this award, click on the award link above. It would be nice if he decided to stay with the Cardinals next season, but I understand his desire to do whatever God calls him to do, whatever that may be; that's what matters most.

