See what I'm talkin' about? Caitie got only about half of her very much needed hours of sleep; this is how she looked most of the time while at the auction. At least she was nice and warm in a blanky, Michael and I were dressed for warm weather and didn't wear jackets. It was cool at first, but warmed up a bit while we were there; the weather was really nice.

Someone please tell me why we torture ourselves at these auctions. I wanted to bid on this '77 Chevy 4x4, (the gray truck, not that dorky lookin' thing next to it). We were thinking about bidding on it if it stayed under $2,500, but unfortunately, or maybe I should say fortunately, it went for around $3,500; we didn't really need it.

This is why we went... I wanted to bid on one of these '57 Ford trucks, but after we found out they were both disabled vehicles, we passed on them. They don't give that info on the website.

Michael was interested in this boat, along with about 30 other guys; this was the main attraction at the auction. It ended up going for $28,000. Michael looked up the make and model online and found boats like this one usually go for much higher, but there's no way of knowing what shape it's in until you buy it. That's too high a price to pay for a questionable item, in my opinion.



