Thursday, July 17, 2008

Full Moon

Caitie looks for the moon at night; this is another thing she gets from her favorite cartoon Little Bear. She spotted it right off tonight. It was positioned low in the sky, partly covered with clouds, but once the clouds parted, a big and full moon was in view. Gotta love a full moon.

I used to wait until there was a full moon before getting my hair cut. I had read somewhere that cutting your hair when there's a full moon helps it grow faster. Something about the moon's gravitational pull when it's full, or somethin' like that. Let's see here... I got my hair cut shorter so it would get longer faster... Yeah, that makes sense. ha I found out later that it's during the new moon phase that you should cut your hair if you want it to grow longer faster; cutting it when there's a full moon means you'll have thicker hair. So I guess that's why I ended up with short thick hair for long periods of time. Boy, was I a lunar loony. ha

I took this pic just a few minutes ago... I'm still lovin' my Canon 40D! :)

No comments: