Wednesday, August 27, 2008

No to pizza, yes to steak

We went to Chuck E. Cheese the other night. We didn't care for it much, it smelled of dirty feet and didn't have much variety of ride-on toys to choose from; there were mostly cars and they all did the same thing. There was a truck and a tractor as well, but that's about it. Caitie enjoyed riding in them, but there wasn't much else for her to do. I think she prefers Peter Piper Pizza. When we left the pizza place, we went to Kohl's. I've only been there twice, and loved it both times. I like that store, and so does Caitie. After buying a few tops, for me this time... I know, I know... a total shock, we usually buy clothes for Caitie, this is the first time I've gotten clothes in ages, we then decided it was time for dinner. We didn't eat at Chuck E. Cheese since we didn't know if it was actually dirty feet we were smelling or their pizza(yuck!). We decided to go to the Lone Star Steakhouse Restaurant. Steak beats pizza any day, right?







Caitie took a liking to a moose head hangin' on the wall at the Restaurant.

No comments: