This is a sneak peek of the two possibilities for Caitie's costume...
Possibility #1: (this is similar to last year's sneak peek) This one will be homemade, and just as I said about last year's homemade costume... don't expect much. Although, I do think last year's costume turned out pretty well, and was actually quite cute, if I do say so myself, so maybe this one will turn out to be just as cute; we shall see.

If the above costume doesn't work out, this is possibility #2: (this is a store-bought costume)
Here is Bailey's getup; can you guess what it is? This is an easy one for ya. I was going to make a costume for Bailey that went along with Caitie's #1 costume choice, but there were two things to choose from, and I couldn't decide which one to do, so I gave up on that and decided on a basic 'first halloween' kinda thing. I plan to dress Bailey up next year.

